What is your challenge with team performance?
A culture that encourages effective team performance, quality customer centric service and value for money has the vital ingredients for meeting competing demands, stakeholder targets and users requirements.
Rita's presentations are so informative and interesting. She is professional, meticulous, bringing up to date valuable knowledge to our businesses.
J. Bennett, Development Manager, Credit Union
We work with senior managers and their teams concerned with meeting these demands in cost effective ways. They understand that management style and team capability impacts on the quality of delivery, efficient use of resources and ultimately customer satisfaction. Our extensive consultancy work in public and not-profit sector frequently found certain barriers which we have supported teams to address:
- Lack of team awareness, focus and direction
- Lack of clarity and balance in team competencies
- No strategies to increase efficiency and accountability in key areas
- Poor management style and reputational relationships
- Lack of project management, creativity and problem solving skills
- No consensus and agreement amongst teams and managers
We will enable your teams to:
- Have the kind of dialogue that increases quality and responsiveness
- Increase their level of awareness and ownership
- Take action with accountability creating true value
We will enable directors and managers to:
- Understand exactly what is needed to build, track and sustain performance in key strategic and operational areas
- Target and use limited resources more effectively
- Develop the necessary action, initiatives and leadership style for improving service performance